Saturday, January 30, 2016

That's No Moon, It's A Tinfoil Deathstar! Show tracks for Sat. Jan. 30/16



savages - slowing down the world
tindersticks - hey lucinda
-----
pj harvey - the wheel
turin brakes - keep me around
emma pollock - don't make me wait
emma pollock - vacant stare
dma's - delete
-----
field music - disappointed
arthur beatrice - real life
fronteers - idol
suede - what i'm trying to tell you
the crookes - i wanna waste my time on you
-----
documenta - chiaroscuro
cold cave - your silent face
the big pink - beautiful criminal
-----northern soul spotlight
laura greene - moonlight music and you
edwin starr - back street
the originals - suspicion
the vel-vets - got to find me somebody
tony galla - in love
-----lp session - bloc partyy "hymns"
bloc party - only he can heal me
bloc party - into the earth
bloc party - my true name
-----
massive attack - dead editors feat roots manuva
mr dan feat guilty simpson - firewater
nzca lines - how long does it take
fat white family - satisfied
fat white family - tinfoil deathstar
-----
kula shaker - infinite sun
sleepovers - i am me & you are you
flowers - bitter pill
colour - nowhere
the isabelles - fall away
-----
pete astor - mr music
pete astor - very good lock
catholic action - l.u.v.
wyldest - stalking moon
the joy formidable - the last thing on my mind
-----
dancing years - neon lights
luh (lost under heaven) - i&i


Listen to the show here!

No comments:

Post a Comment