Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Show tracks for Sat. Oct. 3/09 Pledge Drive Pt.2

Well, it's official 91.5Fm is off the air. The party last night was great. I think we all realize now how great 99.1FM will be starting tomorrow (Wed.) at noon.
The pledge drive appears to have been a success. The final totals are not in yet, but they seem to indicate that we got very close to our goal for 2009! Thanks to all who pledged at any point through this year's pledge drive!
Sorry for the delay in posting but it was an end to a hectic couple weeks of radio.

So I was thinking what should me first song be on my first show on 99.1FM? I have a couple ideas, but if you have any feel free to post them here before this Saturday. If I pick your song I will send you a free cd or maybe 2.

Well, it seems that the crap email service I use has lost all my drafts. So I can't update the tracks played on the last weeks show. It was the second pledge drive show so there wasn't as much music played as normal. If I can recover them I will post them right away.
Sorry for any inconvenience!

No comments:

Post a Comment