Sunday, March 23, 2014

Landcruising! Show tracks for Sat. Mar. 22/14

Last night as I was chuckling it up at Danny Bhoy, Clara from The Washing Machine filled in and killed it. She did a great job as I knew she would. That's why I asked her to fill in. I hope you enjoyed her great musical choices. As I promised it was a great mix of British and non-British tracks. Thanks again Clara! Regular programming returns next week.

the crystal method - jupiter shift
dum dum girls - cult of love
-----
mis en scene - endless summer
mis en scene - perfect killers
b-17 - bad situation
the jesus and mary chain - the hardest walk
carl craig - landcruising
yuck - the wall
-----
chelsea light moving - groovy & linda
sbtrkt feat. little dragon - wildfire
warpaint - teese
the psychedelic furs - my time
-----
tame impala - feels like we only go backwards
the cure - love will tear us apart
phantogram - bill murray
magic shoppe - time to go
-----
com truise - air cal
mode moderne - come sunrise
bat for lashes - a forest
lo-fang - blue film
pow! - hi-tech boom
-----
crystal fighters - love natural
the horrors - i see you
future islands - sun in the morning
plant magic - perennial ambitions
-----
against me! - true trans soul rebel
los campesinos! - avocado, baby
xiu xiu - lawrence liquors
the pack ad - stalking is normal
-----
yoko ono plastic ono band - bad dancer
gramercy riffs - dance with me
we are scientists - sprinkles
the war on drugs - under the pressure

If you missed the program, fear not, you can always download it!
Part One
Part Two

No comments:

Post a Comment