Saturday, August 27, 2011

Show tracks for Sat. Aug. 27/11

"When I'm watching the shopping channel, I will think of you.
When I'm making a sandwich, I will think of you."
Yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! I love this damn song!!!


It's nights like tonight that make this still worthwhile doing. I love playing new songs that make me excited like the new Ultrasound and Evans The Death.

friendly fires - hawaiian air
florence & the machine - what the water gave me
-----
ultrasound - welfare state
pure reason revolution - over the top
eagulls - possessed
the loud - amy's gonna get you
-----
evans the death - i'm so unclean
the long blondes - fulwood babylon
the primitives - rattle my cage
kaiser chiefs - i heard it through the grapevine
-----
slow club - where i'm waking
marcus foster - ole birch tree
james taylor quartet - jimmy mack
-----
lp session - hard fi "killer sounds"
hard fi - stay alive
hard fi - bring it on
hard fi - give it up
-----
ladytron - white elephant
alice gold - and you'll be there
maverick sabre - i need
the vaccines - last friday night (radio session)
cat's eyes - the crying game
-----
spector - what you wanted
funeral suits - florida
various cruelties - chemicals
civil civic - street trap
-----
the notes - nightmare
s.c.u.m. - whitechapel
bordeauxxx - every holiday is a disaster
keith top of the pops - two of the beatles are dead
-----
electric soft parade - number one
baxter dury - claire
bottletop band - one in a million feat eliza doolttle
-----
the style council - soul deep (council collective)

No comments:

Post a Comment