Saturday, July 2, 2011

Show tracks for Sat. July 2/11

Happy Canada day to my fellow Canucks around the globe! Party on eh, you hosers!
(Canadians will get that reference...lol)
To open up the show my fave Canadian track of all time Martha & The Muffin's Echo Beach. You heard it before on the show and you will again for sure.
There is no official video that I can find but I found this great montage video. At the end of the blog a second helping of Echo Beach. This one is the great cover from Toyah Wilcox.


martha & the muffins - echo beach (cc)
hollie cook - body beat
-----
bombay bicycle club - shuffle
fixers - another lost apache
little green cars - my love took me down to the river (to silence me)
red shoe diaries - fireflies at dawn
-----
still corners - cuckoo
summer camp - nobody knows you
fanzine - rocket fuel
the passions - i'm in love with a german film star (request)
-----
the bookhouse boys - guns like drums
wu lyf - split it concrete the golden sun god
the history of apple pie - some kind
towns - heads off
-----
beth rowley - sweet hours
jamie lidell - little bit of feel good
-----
lp session - strawhouses "these are the willing"
strawhouses - not in my name
strawhouses - the way of the world
strawhouses - train wreck
-----
pope joan - the celebration
airship - summertime
the castells - romance
wake the president - elaine
-----
erland & the carnival - i'm not really here
the moons - torn between two
jamie t - chaka demus
kasabian - switchblade smiles
-----
club smith - no friend of mine
t.o.y.s. - uptight
amida - victor spoils
morning parade - a&e
-----
younghusband - carousel
the distractions - lost
golden glow - adore me
-----
amy winehouse - love is a losing game
sbtrkt - wildfire w/ little dragon's yukimi nagano

No comments:

Post a Comment