Saturday, November 26, 2011

Show tracks for Sat. Nov. 26/11

Wishing I was at the Madness House Of Fun Weekender. The lottery just isn't co-operating so that I can jet off and do these kind of things...lol But, we celebrate a little here anyways opening the show with some of the weekend attractions including a little Madness. Before you ask, the reason I didn't play House Of Fun is because I forgot the cd alright.



missing andy - the way we're made (made in england)
mr scruff & quantic - it's dancing time
-----
madness - on the town
spectrals - doing time
standard fare - argument
dems - house
-----
the pipettes - boo shuffle
mark ronson - stop me w/daniel merriweather
man without country - closet addicts anonymous
bastille - overjoyed
-----
red kite - montreal
pure reason revolution - valour
ultrasound - welfare state
brett anderson - i count the times
-----
lp session #1 - my sad captains "fight less win more"
my sad captains - orienteers
my sad captains - resolutions
my sad captains - heavy lifting
-----
the rialto burns - while you sleep
engineers - to an evergreen
city reign - making plans
letters - flash! lights
los campesinos! - to tundra
-----
the early years - the computer voice
star slinger - dumbin' feat reggie b (diplo remix)
rizzle kicks - down with the trumpets (star slinger remix)
elephant - shipwrecked
dusty springfield - natchez trace
drc music - hallo
-----
lp session #2 - johnny foreigner "johnny foreigner vs everything"
johnny foreinger - hulk hoegaarden, gin kinsella, david duvodkany, etc
johnny foreinger - electricity vs the dead
johnny foreinger - what drummers get
-----
chapter 24 - spindle
totem terrors - empty parties
the wombats - girls/fast cars
-----
zun zun egui - fandango fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment