Sunday, July 26, 2020

The Songs That Changed Our Lives! Show tracks for Sat. July 25/20



bdrmm - happy
secret shine - ember
-----
tiger mimic - where the fire used to be
lucy & the rats - pinch myself
the flatmates - this is reality
coach party - breakdown
dream wife - rh rn
the big moon - why?
-----
buzzard buzzard buzzard - stockholm city rock
buzzard buzzard buzzard - what is hate?
man of moon - strangers
the goa express - be my friend
-----
james dean bradfield - the boy from the plantation
cross wires - state funeral
the clockworks - can i speak to a manager please?
the magic gang - make time for change
-----
joy division - a means to an end
echo & the bunnymen - read it in books
the teardrop explodes - treason
dexys midnight runners - tell me when my light turns green
-----northern soul spotlight
third demetion - if my heart was an open book
chris bartley - tomorrow keeps shining on me
bobby moore - (call me your) anything man
rick thompson - what do i have to do?
-----lp session - silverbacks 'fad'
silverbacks - klub silberrücken
silverbacks - just in the band
silverbacks - grinning at the lid
-----
tiña - golden rope
chappaqua wrestling - football
ian skelly - jokerman
palace - someday, somewhere
kidsmoke - passenger
-----
david newton & thee mighty angels - the songs that changed our lives (feat. eddie argos)
menswe@r - wait for the sun
on video - stuntman
percy (uk) - rubbernecking in the uk
waves of dread - motion
-----
asylums - a town full of boarded up windows
asylums - the distance between left and right
pozi - 4o faces
0171 - photograph
-----lp session - the blinders 'fantasies of a stay at home psychopath'
the blinders - something wicked this way comes
the blinders - lunatic (with a loaded gun)
the blinders - from nothing to abundance
-----
thousand yard stare - sleepsound
sonic boom - my echo, my shadow and me
-----
the covasettes - be mine
the voo-dooms - stop haunting me

Listen

No comments:

Post a Comment