Saturday, May 10, 2014

The Anti-Midas Touch! Show tracks for Sat. May 10/14

I realize I haven't been very chatty lately. But I usually let the music do the talking anyways. I'll let you know now that there will be a special show coming soon when the C86 Box Set comes out. We'll do a whole show on the period that was very influential on Scott & I starting the show.
I've included the Savages new song on video for your sonic pleasure because the bureaucratic censors head would explode if I played it on air. Enjoy!

elbow - my sad captians
echo & the bunnymen - is this a breakdown?
------
james - moving on
gaz coombes - this time tomorrow
the heartbreaks - absolved
ben watt - hendra
paul weller - landslide
-----
savages - dream baby dream
climbing boys - conjoining rite
the probes - marrakech (dub)
paws - owls talons clenching my heart
-----border cities northern soul spotlight
the m.v.p.'s - turning my heartbeat up
morris chestnut - too darn soulful
the van dykes - save my love for a rainy day
rose valentine - i gotta know tight now
david ruffin & eddie kendricks - i couldn't believe it
-----lp session - morning parade & fujiya and miyagi
morning parade - autoinjector
morning parade - sharing cigarettes
fujiya & miyagi - rayleigh scattering
fujiya & miyagi - vagaries of fashion
embrace - a thief on my island
-----
jamie xx - girls
tim burgess - oh men
metronomy - reservoir
london grammar - sights
brian eno & karl hyde - the satellites
-----
hollie cook - looking for real love
lily allen - somewhere only we know
lucky t. jackson - this particular girl
the hollies - king midas in reverse
the wolfhounds - anti-midas touch
-----
mansun - inverse midas/anti everything

Download with these!
Part One
Part Two

No comments:

Post a Comment